Monday, September 19, 2005

Exam week!

Well as the title suggests it's our first exam in class! Taking Unix Systems Admin, my last class to graduate with a BS :P Not to mention I have to apply for graduation tomorrow (keep forgetting to do it). Needless to say between the new house, school and work I've been fairly busy (why I've not updated in a while).

Our daughter is in soccer now with practice on Thursdays, Soccer clinic on Fridays and games on Saturday. She really wanted to join the Girl Scouts (yes, I was in them and I loved it) so I signed her up for that as well. It hasn't started yet but it'll be one more time consuming thing to do each week. I might just add as well good lord the uniforms are expensive! Ouch. I guess between those and cookies that's where they make all their money.

Reading Martin's Blog I've really got the urge to go find some ancient photos of me :P I'm at least FAR happier with the body I USED to have (ladies you know what I'm talking about). So I'll see what I can't dig up here in a while :P

Well I'm supposed to be working from home right now .. and I've done quite a bit but there's always more to do so I better get on it :P I also need lunch so ... as promised Martin here's the update hehe. Same ole same ole :P

caio!

~S~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

/me claps like a 2 year old.

YAY! A Zelli update!

Unknown said...

SO! How'd the exam go?