Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Rude Driver Database

I want one... anyone know if one exists?

If not we should start one! They have ratemyprofessor.com, ratemyapartment etc lol.

I want a ratemydriving.com !!! Bad Drivers beware, kind of like a registry for BAD drivers. They have one for sex offenders!

After my multiple, recent experiences of RUDE drivers I may look into this. I'm curious if it's legal. Would it be slander? Course to verify if the claim was true or not that may be difficult :P Photos ...

If anything I'm starting to take photos of license plates of people who are driving erratically, try to run me off the road, cut in front w/out turn signal or much warning. Or people who are just plain rude and try to go around you while you're backing up as you try to gingerly make your way out in order to not hit a working crew that are fixing/building something where you're trying to get out of. Really, what is wrong with people today?

Do they think we're not in a hurry too? Everyone is busy! Deal with it.

Stop being rude or You're going to be posted with pics ... Your fame will be that you're a jerk. Enjoy.

I fuzzed out the license plate: Pic
Better hope I don't see your car again on my street. Good thing my daughter wasn't playing there like many of the kids that live on the street do, they'd of been hit from this speeding driver, among other rude things he was doing.

~Z~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! This is a brilliant idea Zelli! BRILLIANT!

Hrmmm......I can probably start hosting a DB.

(evil grin)

Zelexis Wellings said...

Lol my only concern would be the legality :) no sense in getting in trouble. Rude drivers more than likely equal rude and nasty people. They're miserable people inside and decide to take it out on other people.

Zel