Friday, July 08, 2005

Some strange ...or hate for woman?

http://www.thechump.com/neverendingfall.swf
things of this nature tend to turn me off.

First off why is she only clad in a bikini?
Why not a man, animal or inanimate object?

Just because you're having problems with your wife, gf or mom... doesn't mean you have to subject us to tasteless flash novelties.

If I wanted a lady to play with in a bikini I'll get one of those pens from one of the Lillian vernon magazines :P

This guy is semi-talented.. yet definitely having some issues with women. Sophomoric at best.

~Z~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thought the physics of it was pretty kewl. The chic graphic was odd.

Zelexis Wellings said...

I had a co-worker show me how to do some of that on flash last week it's not as bad as you think. He really could have done better on the graphics. I'm thinking a Barney doll or Teletubby would have been MUCH better :P

~S~

Unknown said...

crash test dummy?