Friday, July 08, 2005

T...G...I...F <3

Finally, we're at the end of the week! A long week for me that's for sure.
Yesterday was busy and solemn as I have some friends that live near London. They're all ok but what is wrong with these people my God!

I absolutely think it's pathetic that people have it in their sick mind that they need to on "behalf of God" create mass desctruction on their percieved threat of an innocent populace. Maybe they need to get out their Quran and re-read the old testament section. I seem to remember God striking down several places, doling out his wrath when he felt like it. Considering he can wipe out all of creation on his own Who T F do they think they are that God needs THEM to do what he could do with a flick of his pinky? So basically they believe they're more able than God? More capable?

Interesting.. considering they are waging this war in the name of God... ironic? you decide.

~Z~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So I just got home from work.

It's been so busy, I didn't even know that England had been bombed until Cindy told me at lunch yesterday. That was pretty shocking.

You should read "Hatred's Kingdeom" by Dore Gold. It explains a lot about the brainwashed Middle East.

Zelexis Wellings said...

I've seen enough documentaries on it to last me a lifetime. Education, spreading free-press to those nations and helping get the poor and young w/out jobs employment will fix a lot of these problems.

People don't take extreme measures if their needs and the needs of their families are getting met.